Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Liebster Award: The Bookworm Central

Hey bookworms! I just wanted to let you all know that I've been nominated by Girl Writes Reviews for the Liebster Award and I'm so happy about it! In case you don't know what it is, the Liebster Blog Award is given to  (having less than 200 followers) interesting bloggers.


Here are the rules:
  • Post 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you.
  • Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
  • Go to their blog and tell them that they have been nominated!
So, here we go...

11 Facts About Me:

1. I'm the only teen in America who'd rather dive into a book than go out on a date with a cute guy or friends.

2. The color orange makes me physically sick.

3. I love to read and write and have been told I'm very good at both!

4. I want to travel and see the world, go to places like Italy or France.

5. I have been to Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska (lived there for six months), Iowa, Arkansas and California.

 6. I love all music genres from Country to Rap, Hip Hop to Dub step.

 7. I'm very adventurous and I'm not afraid of saying what's on my mind or doing something crazy.

8. I love photography and how it can capture the world and stay with you forever.

9. I'm addicted to my books and buying new ones! There's just something about watching my collection grow that makes me so happy. I love to read anything and everything!

10. I'm pretty much a nerd. I can spend hours at a library or reading, I love Manga and Pokémon and I also love getting my hands on a new book. 

11. I'm a huge animal lover! I love dogs, cats, tigers, elephants and all land and sea animals. They're all so beautiful and make me smile when I see them in zoo's or at aquariums.


Answering Questions:
1) Which do you prefer: Coffee or Tea?
I don't really care for either but if I had to choose, I'd say tea. 

2) What is your favorite TV show? (It can be running or off air)
I just can never get enough of Drake and Josh! It's such a classic and I grew up watching it with my brother and parents. As for a running show, I'd have to say Baby Daddy.

3) What is your favorite book and why?
I might sound like a parrot here but I just love The Fault In Our Stars! It's such a beautiful love story with emotions that are overwhelming and heart breaking. I've also read it twice. It's also the only movie that has EVER made me cry. I cried three times, tears running down my face, and I know I'll never be able to beat that record.

4) What is your favorite movie?
I'm old fashioned on this one. I just love love love The Wizard Of Oz and I watched it every single day when I was very young.

5) What or who inspired you to start blogging?
I really have a strong love for books and I saw so many awesome book reviews not only online but also on YouTube and thought it would be fun to start a blog and share my opinions about books I'm currently reading and help other people find new stories to add to their bookshelf.

6) Where do you see, or hope to see, your blog in the next year?
I hope people will still be reading it, that's for sure! I also hope to see it grow and hope to see more people just enjoying my reviews of books and book-to-movie adaptions and just plainly hope to see it still up and running as life gets crazier.

7) Where do you see, or hope to see, yourself in the next five years?
I'm an artist so I hope to be attending or graduating from UT with a degree in Fine Arts. I also hope that maybe I'll be a published author or taking the steps in that direction.

8) Which do you prefer: Hardbacks or Paperback or eReaders?
I have all three but I prefer a hardback most of all. I just love being able to kind of create a display of some of my favorite books by standing them up to face me and show the world some of my favorite books. I also like them because they don't bend like a paperback does and I love physical books so much more.

9) What is your favorite bookstore?
Gotta go with my buddy Half Price Bookstore!

10) Find the nearest book, open it to page 93. What does the fifth line read? 
"It all felt romantic, but not romantic." -The Fault In Our Stars. (It's surprising how that book was closest to me)

11) What is your favorite quote or personal motto?
My favorite quote is "Your worth more than gold" because it reminds me that even though people will judge and try to bring you down, I'm still worth a lot more than I think.
My personal motto is "Perfection is my enemy" because it reminds me that I am who I am and that no one can say what's perfect and what's not. It all depends on me and what I think is a perfect me.


Passing The Torch:
I nominate:
Brittany at The Library Of Brittany
FangirlInfinity21 at Always and Forever Fangirling
Rebecca at Rebecca Book Review
Kath at Ignite Books
Ashley at For The Love Of The Page
Lola at Hit Or Miss Books
Katharine at My Reading Paradise
Camille at The Girl Meets Books
Jordan at Cover Too Cover

Questions: 
1. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaption?
2. What is your favorite book and why?
3. Which do you prefer: Coffee or Tea?
4. Which do you prefer: Read the book or see the movie?
5. What is your favorite music genre?
6. Black or white?
7. Glass half empty or glass half full?
8. Where do see, or hope to see, yourself in 5 years?
9. What are your three major goals at the moment?
10. Books with pictures or book without pictures?
11. Find the nearest book. Open it to page 36. The first line describes your life, what does it read?


Thank you guys so much for reading and thanks again to Girl Writes Reviews for nominating me! I love you guys (my viewers) to the moon and back! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @Books.Music.Life

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout-out Anissa! I'm truly touched. Let's keep on blogging! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Camille! Yes, let's keep on blogging!

      Delete
    2. Hi Anissa! I finally did my Liebster Award post. It's HERE if you have time to check it out. :) Thank you again for the nomination.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much for letting me know! I can't wait to check it out!

      Delete
  2. You're welcome! You totally deserved the nomination. I enjoyed reading this. I love your favorite quote & personal motto:)

    ReplyDelete