I was nominated by the beautiful Soudha from Of Stacks and Cups for the Book Fangirling Blog Award! An award for fangirling?! YAS! This wonderful tag was created by Hannah from BookFangirling so check out their awesome blogs, you won't be sorry!
1.What is the one book you would love to get a first edition of? There are so many books that I've fallen in love with over the years of much reading but one book that has always had a special place in my heart is Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. It was the very first chapter book I ever remember reading and I fell in love with the story. I was obsessed with horses when I was little and I remember reading that book in one sitting MANY times. I swear I read it every single week for two months. I would love to own a first edition of that lovely story!
2. Would you rather visit Neverland or Wonderland? This is seriously such a hard question. In one world, you get to fly around with some really cool kids and in the other, you get to hang out with some rather interesting characters and go on some amazing adventures! I can't choose! But I guess if I had to choose, I would probably want to visit Wonderland since I think there's a lot more to see there and I've always wanted to have an Alice In Wonderland party. Getting to walk through Wonderland would be a dream come true.
3. If you could invite all your favorite book characters to a party, who would you pick? Surprisingly, this one is rather easy to answer since I've thought about this question long before this since that's pretty much what my life is. Anyhoo, if I could invite ALL my favorite characters to a party, It'd be these amazing characters: Cinder, Captain Thorne, Tris, Four, Iko, The Baudelaire Orphans, Nancy Drew, and Olaf from Frozen. I know that the last one wasn't a book character but who doesn't want a happy snowman at a party? Oh, and I'd also invite Charlie and Snoopy. And Mulan. And Merida. And Tiana. Okay, I'm done.
4. Have you already met one of your favorite authors before? If not, which author do you wish you could meet one day? I actually met one of my favorite authors the other day! I attended the Ally Carter book signing at my local Barnes and Noble but unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures since my phone was dead. Oh, bummer. She's super nice though and I was freaking out in my mind. I had to play it cool. But I would LOVE to also meet John Green one day. Me and one of my best friends are huge fans of his (before TFIOS was cool) so maybe one day we'll get the chance to meet him! Fingers crossed!
5. Which character would you love to dress up as? Or maybe you've already dressed up as a favorite character before? If, yes, share a picture. I've dressed up a couple of times but once again, I have no pictures. Boo me. Anyway, me and my best friend both dressed up when we went to see Divergent in theaters on opening day and it was really fun! She dressed in all grey for her faction and I dressed up in all black for mine and we got a few compliments on our opposite appearances. I even had a cobalt blue hair extension. I also dressed up as Wednesday Adams for a Halloween party back in October. As you can tell, I love the dark characters.
1. If you wrote a fairytale retelling, what story would you choose and how would you change it up?
2. What was the very first fandom you ever joined?
3. If you had to choose a theme song for your favorite book, what would it be?
4. If you could live in any world from a book, where would it be?
5. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?