Monday, April 4, 2016

Lunar Chronicles Playlist!


Time for another Music Matching Monday! Instead of the usual pairing of one book with one song that reminds me of the book, I thought I'd make a mini playlist for one of my favorite series of all time: The Lunar Chronicles. There are quite a few songs out there that remind me of the series for many reasons so I'll be sharing some of my favorites with you guys! The first four songs remind me of the individual books and the rest remind me of the series as a whole including the short stories and Queen Levana's novel. So, get your headphones ready!

1. Cinder: Shine Supernova by Cody Simpson

2. Scarlet: Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson

3. Cress: Bad For Me by Megan & Liz

4. Winter: Pretty Tragedy by Nikki Florres

5. Fairest: Queen Levana: Cold Blooded by JoJo

6. Series: One More by Superchick

Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment