Saturday, April 2, 2016

My Book On Goodreads!


Hello, people of the bookish world! Or the real world. Either world, hi. I just wanted to take a quick minute to let you guys know that my book is officially on Goodreads! It was easy enough putting it up but I honestly didn't even think to put it on Goodreads simply because the idea just didn't occur me. Whoops. Anyway, you can now add it to your library if you want so that maybe one day you might pick up a copy, which you can purchase HERE is you're interested. By all means, you don't have to pick up a copy, I'm just letting you know in case you're interested.

With that being said, I hope you guys have an awesome day filled with lots of books and coffee. Or tea, whatever floats your boat. Why am I so weird? Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

SYNOPSIS:
Evie Montez is a young photographer with an eye for the world around her. But with her sister Nora's wedding only a few weeks away with lots of planning still left to do and many other things to deal with like school and work, things start to take unexpected turns. Throw in a really cute guy who looks like he just stepped out of the 1920's and things can't get any more strange. Evie is used to keeping her feelings hidden but as she goes through twists and turns and many ups and downs, she realizes that some of the best moments are those that leave you more confused than ever.

Even though she's helping Nora plan for the future, Evie can't seem to shake things from her past that continue to haunt her. She's forced to come face to face with her secrets and pain when she starts to discover that second chances don't always come in normal packages. Like a photograph, the past never fades. But like the future, there's always something new.


PS. I'm also currently in the process of putting my book up on Amazon for digital downloading so fingers crossed I get that done soon! I'm very excited about it so I hope you might be too! K, byeeeee!





No comments:

Post a Comment