Monday, January 12, 2015

Love Of The Undefined by Amelia Louise Carter

Love Of The Undefined by Amelia Louise Carter
24424804
Rating: PG
Genre: YA Fiction
Score: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Page Count: 90
Stand Alone Novel
Publisher: Lulu.com
Published: January 10, 2015
 
Louise is an average 16 year old girl. Well, almost. She eats a lot, sleeps a lot and has sarcasm listed as her second language. She is also a lover of chicken kievs, but that's beside the point. There's just one thing that set's her apart from others. Issues. Lots and lots of issues. Oh, and a stalker who claims he's going to teach her how to love herself. Sweet sixteen, huh? Where did that phrase ever come from.
 
Review:
PROS:
1. If you're looking for a funny, romantic and just all around feel good novel that still deals with real life issues, you've come to the right spot! This book was so lovely to read that I had a hard time finding just one thing I didn't like about it. Let's get on with this review shall we?
 
2. I seriously loved the characters in this book! I really loved how the main character, Louise, was just an average girl who was dealing with a lot of insecurities that young girls today (including myself) deal with on a daily basis. I felt she was incredibly relatable and I loved how she dealt with things in a way that seemed real, like a real person going through something and dealing with it the best they can. I also loved Finn, cute funny and sweet as well as the other characters such as Louise's friends, Fran and Chelsea.
 
3. I also loved how simple the book was without being cheesy. I loved reading it because not only was it relatable but it was also easy to understand seeing as everyone understands what it's like to be insecure about themselves for whatever reason they find. It was short but at the same time satisfying and I seriously wanted more of the story!
 
4. I really loved how this book made me laugh many, many times throughout the book even though it was a more serious story. It was very inspiring but also had so many comedic moments that I really enjoyed reading!
 
5. Lastly, I freaking loved the plot twist of this story! It was so mind-blowing and I really didn't see it coming at all. It was surprising as well as heartbreaking and it was just so good. The ending of this story wrapped up so well and was also a hopeful ending and might I say, left some room for maybe a sequel? *hint hint*
 
Age Recommendation: 13+
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this book review! If you have any other book requests you would like me to review, just leave a comment or send me an email! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment