Friday, October 2, 2015

September Book Haul!


So this month I'm actually really really proud of myself for only buying books that I've really been wanting for a while as well as picking up some books that wholeheartedly interested me. Usually I buy whatever books catch my eye and seem most intriguing but this time around, I wouldn't give up any of these books for anything! I'm happy to have these new books on my shelf for me to stare at and even though they just add onto my forever long TBR, they're just to beautiful! Alright, here are the books:


Insurgent Collector's Edition by Veronica Roth (Divergent #2) (SIGNED!!)- B&N- $3.99
The Hardy Boys #3, #7, & #9 by Franklin W. Dixon (1929, 1930, 1962 editions)- Library- $3
Art Journal - Amazon- $8.99
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney (The Brokenhearted #1)- Amazon- $1
Of Metal and Wishes by Sara Fine (Of Metal and Wishes #1)- Amazon- $2
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien- Library- $0.50
Fellowship Of The Ring by J.R.R Tolkien (Lord Of The Rings #1)- Library- $0.50
172 Hours On The Moon by Johan Harstad- Library- $1
Unremembered by Jessica Brody (Unremembered #1)- Library- $0.50
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- Wal-Mart- $13.99

Hope you all enjoyed seeing my book haul for this month!! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

  

2 comments:

  1. This such an awesome haul :) I hope you enjoy these. I heard 172 hours was a bit on the creepy side and I've been thinking about reading it too. I'm curious to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! 172 Hours is a little creepy which is pretty fitting for October ;) I'll be posting a review for it soon!

      Delete