So fall has officially arrived and I'm so happy to be seeing the leaves starting to turn and the weather starting to cool down. I live in Texas so it's been quite a while since I've been able to bust out my favorite pair of combat boots. Anyway, I was tagged by Soudha from Of Stacks and Cups to do the wonderful Fall Time Cozy Tag created by Sam from Novels and Nonsense! Thanks again for the tag girl!! Let's get started:
1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color. Choose a book that has reds, oranges or yellows on the cover.
Look at all those pretty colors! Anyway, I really love how awesome the colors are for Allegiant because it really does remind me of fall time. With all the reds and yellows and oranges and even just a touch of my favorite color blue, it makes me so happy.
2. Cozy Sweater: It's finally cold enough to don warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
Pretty much any book by my favorite author of all time Sarah Dessen just warms me right up whenever I need a pick-me-up read. I just love how realistic her characters are and how sweet the romance is in all her books. Talk about warm fuzzies all around!
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favorite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day.
Rain in the fall is guaranteed in the forecasts in Texas so this season is usually my favorite for reading because I get to bust out all my favorite mysteries and darker stories. Whether it's A Series Of Unfortunate Events for the umpteenth time or Alice In Wonderland and Theodore Boone, I just love to read more melancholy stories if you will to just relax a little with.
4. Cool Crisp Air: What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?
So if you've been reading my blog for a while, it should come as no surprise whom I would choose to trade places with. I would so love to trade places with Violet Baudelaire because she's such a smart and clever character and she can invent really cool contraptions! Like so awesome!
I would also really love to trade places with Cinder because of many reasons. She's smart, determined, fearless and she's a cyborg. And you know, Prince Kai. Enough said.
And lastly, Tris Prior is just freaking kick-butt! She's strong, independent, and doesn't back down from anything. And once again, Four.
5. Hot Apple Cider: What under-hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
As if I couldn't hype this book more than I already do. I just freaking loved this book by Katie M. Stout and I seriously think it doesn't get as much love as it deserves. I mean, the word is in the title after all!
6. Coat, Scarves, Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it's time to cover up. What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden?
Now even though I usually don't pick up books with horrible covers, I've given in a few times because I just really wanted to check out the book and give it a shot. That book would be Vampire Academy by Rachelle Mead. I don't let ANYONE see those covers!! Not only are they horrible but they look really sappy which everyone who knows me knows I hate sappy movies, books etc. Needless to say, they will tease me to no end if they see those covers. Lol!
7. Pumpkin Spice: What's your favorite fall time comfort food or drink?
I'm not much of a tea drinker and I drink coffee everyday so I love being able to brew myself a nice hot cup of hot chocolate! Especially with a pinch of cinnamon, whip cream, marshmallows and a scoop of ice cream (yes, ice cream). Yum, yum, yum! That's the ONLY way I'll take my hot chocolate.
8. Warm, Cozy Bonfire: Spread the cozy warmth! Who do you tag?
I tag these lovely bloggers down below! If you want to do this tag, go ahead and say I tagged YOU! Have a nice fall everybody!
Olivia from Olivia's Catastrophe
Camille from Girls Meets Books
Christylle from Alluring Tales
Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!