Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Wrap-Up and TBR!


Hey there! Today I have my very small yet satisfying wrap-up for the month of September as well my TBR for this beautiful month of October! I'm so excited for fall and I can't wait to tackle more books! Let's get started!


The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (TMR #2) (reread)

Not Shown In Picture:
Heroes Are Extinct by Ryoji Hido #2, #3

TBR:
Since I didn't read all the books on my TBR for last month I decided to just roll the remaining titles over to this month. I don't want to commit to too many books because reading slumps:

An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green
Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (reread) (AATFK #1)
A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (ACOTAR #1)

Come back tomorrow for my September Book Haul! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!


No comments:

Post a Comment