Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August Book Haul & Wrap-Up!


Howdy, everyone! Today I have a kind of small book haul and wrap-up for the month of August! I went a little bit lighter on requesting books for review since it's become a bad habit for me to request EVERYTHING. I also didn't read as much as I would have liked this month but at least I read something, right? 

So, let's get the book haul started! I'm actually still waiting on a few books to come in the mail so I'll be showing those in September's book haul! I'm also currently reading a book that I'll be showing in the wrap-up portion of this post since well, I'm nearly done with it at this moment. Okay, let's see those books!
______________________________________________________

Books I Bought:

Sing by Vivi Greene- Amazon- $5

Audiobooks:



And now for all the books I received for review! I'm really excited to review all of these in the next few weeks, but also a little overwhelmed but that's my fault for requesting all the books. I can't help it!! They all sounded so fun and interesting. But hey, at least I have plenty to read in September!
______________________________________________________

Review Copies:
31327668293632422274493329755190

NIKA: A Seychatka Novella by D.H. Gibbs -Review Coming in September
Just Friends by Monica Murphy  -Review Coming in September
Petrified by Olaf Moriarty Solstrand -Review Coming September 5th
Extraordinary October by Diana Wagman -Review Coming October 5th
Kiss Cam by Kiara London -Review Coming October 12th
Heartborn by Terry Maggert -Review Coming in September

______________________________________________________

And now for the CD's I bought this month! There are plenty of albums that I want to get my hands on but these are just the ones I could afford to get. I can't make any promises for September though . . .


Daya EP by Daya (Physical Copy) -Target- $5
Summer EP by Cassadee Pope (Physical Copy) -Wal-Mart- $5

______________________________________________________

And lastly, here are the books I actually read this month! I have some reviews for a few of these up already so be sure to click the links if you want to learn more about them. There are also some GIVEAWAYS going on for a few of the books as well. Enjoy!

WRAP-UP!

3034168130770015313276683011804731058127

Red: The Untold Story by Angela M. Hudson -Review Coming August 31st

Manga/Graphic Novels:

108721248509318963441896345


______________________________________________________

And that's all I have for you this month! As you can gather, I've been rather busy with the books and the TBR . . . Anyhoo, what was your favorite read of the month? Feel free to fangirl/boy over your favorite, this is a fangirling friendly blog. Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!




2 comments:

  1. You've done plenty of reading lately and that sounds so col! I really like the looks of the book Red as well, so I'm going to be curious to hear more about that one. I also really like the looks of those new books! I have only heard positive things about Love and Gelato as well as Sing. Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a bit of a sucker for pretty covers but then again who isn't? XD I'm really excited about Red so I'm happy you are too! I actually hadn't heard of Love and Gelato until I bought it at the store and started seeing it EVERYWHERE on Tumblr and Instagram which was kind of crazy! I'm excited to read it though, it sounds like it's going to be a good one!

      Delete