Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pokemon Indigo League Read-A-Thon: #ReadThemAllThon TBR!

ReadThemAllThon

Hello, everyone! So, I was able to stumble upon probably the coolest read-a-thon EVER! Since I'm pretty much the biggest nerd ever and I know for a fact that I read probably a little too much manga, watch anime, love Marvel, and am obsessed with Pokmon everything such as the card game and of course, Pokmon Go, I just couldn't stay away from this read-a-thon! I mean, it's BOOKS and POKEMON! That is just perfection in my little nerdy brain!

To get all of the details on how to go about this read-a-thon, please check out all the rules and fun things on Aentee's blog Read At Midnight since she's the mastermind behind this awesome creation!

First thing is first; I have to choose my Pokemon. Obviously, I'll be choosing my all-time favorite Pokemon of ever: Eevee. Because Eevee.


So now, onto the books I'll be reading during this read-a-thon starting August 14- September 4th! I'll be pretty busy over the next few weeks tackling some books I've received for reviews, as well as doing some studying for SAT's and all the adult things. Oh, what fun. Not to mention writing a new book, editing, and of course, my favorite thing, blogging. So because of all these things, I'm obviously going to challenge myself to read as many pages as possible because I'm not good at giving myself realistic TBRs. But, I plan on having as much fun as possible which should be quite easy so let's get into the books! 

____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge01-Boulder
Slated by Teri Terry because I received this book for my birthday last December and I've heard so many great things about the series and I've been meaning to read it forever! Especially since it's a psychological thriller! {Pages: 346 | CP: +34} 
____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge02-Cascader
Catacomb by Madeleine Roux since I don't cry in books other than Allegiant and TFIOS but this one might still make me cry, not because it's creepy which is what I love about it, but because it's the last book in the series which I love so much! Other than the novellas and the prequel, of course. {Pages: 336 | CP: +33}
____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge03-Thunder
Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins since I have finally purchased a copy of this book after long last! Yay! I just LOVE the first and second book in the series and I've heard such good things about Isla! {Pages: 339 | CP +33}
____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge04-Rainbow
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall because I just love the idea of the story being told from every other character EXCEPT for the two love interests. That just sounds so neat and I've heard great things! {Pages: 272 | CP: +27}
____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge05-Soul
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson because everyone and their mother has read this book except for me. {Pages: 449 | CP: +44}
____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge06-Marsh
The Fellowship Of The Ring by J.R.R Tolkien since I really, really, really want to read this book! Like, really badly! {Pages: 527 | CP: +52}
____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge07-Flame
Songs Of Willow Frost by Jamie Ford since it sounds super interesting and I picked it up because of it's gorgeous cover. {Pages: 331 | CP: +33}
____________________________________________________
ReadThemAllThon-Badge08-Earth
The Ask and The Answer by Patrick Ness because I read the first book, LOVED IT, and need to know what happens next in the series because THAT ENDING! {Pages: 557 | CP: +55}
____________________________________________________

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post! If you're going to be joining in on the read-a-thon, please let me know what you'll be reading in the comments down below! Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!



3 comments:

  1. Omg why do I always learn about this events too late this Read-A-Thon sounds like SO much fun, I love it! The Pokemon aspect too <3 I also really want to read Slated since I've heard so many great things. Good luck with this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this read-a-thon around and seeing as I do like Pokemon Go I was so sure that I was gonna join in with this one. But actually I think I have too much going on to be able to join in with this right now. I hope you really enjoy it though and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress here :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about the read-a-thon obviously because of Pokemon but I'm so sad you won't be able to join in! At least you have some fun plans in the future to keep you busy!

      Delete