Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Song Of The Week #4


Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! Before I share with you guys which song I chose for this week and hopefully you all end up enjoying it, I want to let you know about something special I have coming up within the next couple of days, a special announcement if you will. 

If you've been following my blog then you might have seen that I mentioned that I was gearing up to let you guys know about something special I've been working on for a little while now and I'm so excited to unveil what that little something special is! I'll be announcing it officially on Thursday so be sure to come back then if you're curious about what I have in store. Now without further ado, here's the song I've chosen for this week! I really hope you all enjoy this one!


_________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Oh this song! I have it on my playlist. It's an old gem of mine. Always love me some Chris Brown <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG awesome! I really love his older music! It has more of an old school R&B/Soul vibe to it and this one is one of my favorites!

      Delete