Friday, January 6, 2017

Book Talk #13: My First Blogger Interview!


Hello, my lovelies! Today, I have a bit of a different post for you all! Recently I was invited to take part in a really cool project so let me tell you all about it if you're interested!

Lisa over at What Is Lisa Reading? (English Translation) emailed me to ask if I would take part in a really neat interview project that she's been doing for a while now. Basically, she interviews different bloggers from all different places in the world and I just so happened to be the first blogger from the USA that she interviewed! It was such a huge honor in my mind and I thought it was such a cool way to find bloggers from around the world. 

She asked me a series of questions to tell more about myself so I thought some of you might like to read the questions she asked me along with my responses as a way for you all to get to know me a little better in case you haven't been following my blog or Instagram for very long. You can check out the interview down below by clicking on the image!


Don't forget to check out some of the other interviews that Lisa did with other bloggers and please be sure to take a look around her blog, it's pretty cool! I think projects like this one are really great as they help to bring bloggers together and help people find their new favorite blogs to follow. If you have any cool blogs you would like to share, please them in the comments down below! I love finding new blogs and you can check out all of my favorite ones in the "Favorite Blogs" tab above. That's about it for today. Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have to thank you. Thank you for being the first partner for the interview in 2017. You were great.
    Regards, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun participating! I wish you the very best!

      Delete
  2. I think this is such a cool idea! It must be so nice to interact with others and really be able to help spread the word about other blogs to potential readers as well. So happy you enjoyed being interviewed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is! I love finding other bloggers and connecting with new people!

      Delete