Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Song Of The Week #10


Hello, all you lovely people out there! I really hope you've all had an awesome weekend and week so far! Before I share with you guys this week's song of the week, allow me to share some quick little updates about myself and some fun things I've been working on lately. If you're interested in hearing what's new, keep reading or feel free to skip my rambles and listen to the music. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

The first update I have for you all is that I've added another artwork of mine to my online shop. It's been so long since I've painted anything in acrylics so I'm really happy with the piece I created as it has a very special and deep meaning to me personally and I really hope someone out there is able to see something in it that inspires them. If you choose to take a look at my shop, I REALLY appreciate it! Click the images to view these products and more.

  

The second update is that I've officially started blogging over at Of Wonderland this month and I'm having so much fun coming up with creative and original posts to entertain our readers. In case you haven't check them out yet, here are links to the posts I've written so far! 


So that's it for the updates! I really hope you guys enjoy your week and I'm sending you all my love and a million hugs! Enjoy this week's song! Fun Fact: this week's song inspired the above artwork.


____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment