Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Album Unboxing #6: "Mixtape: The Pre-Debut Album" by Stray Kids


Hello, everyone! How is everything going for everybody? Good and amazing I hope. Now that we have our greetings out of the way, I'm here to bring you all yet another album unboxing! I've actually been building my collection over the past couple of months so I have a bit of a backlog of these still yet to be posted so I really hope some of you guys are looking forward to seeing more that I have coming your way over the next few weeks. I'm going to try spacing them out a little so no one gets bored of just seeing nothing but unboxings.

Okay, now then, let's start off with a little backstory first of how I become pretty much an over-night fan of this new group who call themselves "Stray Kids".

Back in October, I believe, I was just scrolling through the internet and watching videos on YouTube that looked interesting (new Kpop music videos, binge watching hair dye videos, some Mr. Nightmare videos, you know the normal stuff) and I stumbled upon a new music video that I hadn't seen before or heard ANYONE mention or talk about on my social medias. I decided to check it out and upon watching the video's ending, I realized I found my new favorite group to stan. 

STAN TALENT, Y'ALL.


And, well, the rest is history. Before I knew it, I was pre-ordering their first album, watching interviews and television programs of this group, saving pictures of them to my Pinterest boards, and becoming a full on fangirl for a group I knew nothing about.

OKAY THEN. Backstory over. Let's get into the unboxing.

____________________________________________________


BEHOLD, the album! It was actually a pretty large sized album, it being taller and wider than I thought it would be. It's actually quite a nice size and could easily be mixed in with my coffee table books, hehehe. Anyhoo, this album came with some fun things so let's move onto those next.

Here we have the pretty CD itself safely tucked in the back of the album book as well as a photocard/postcard set of all the members.

I especially love flipping through these booklets and finding little surprises inside, it feels like Christmas.


Here are few more photos of some of the pictures inside the picture booklet. I'm such a fan of black and white photographs so I had a really fun time looking through most of them. All of the pictures in the book are of the members in a candid setting or place which was really cute to see since it felt like a scrapbook that was made by really good friends. It gave a fluffy feeling to my heart and actually made me miss my friends a little bit.

The tracklist, photo card sets and poster were all neatly tucked into the first few pages of the book which made me very happy since there's nothing I hate more than bent edges and dent marks on albums and pictures. Well, okay, I REALLY hate stickers that won't peel off books. And broccoli. I really hate broccoli. Anyway, NOT THE POINT.

I think I'll jump into showing the single photocards next. Here's a picture of both the front and backs of the cards. I don't know why but I really love the logo for this group. It's seriously so cool and I'm kind of obsessed with it.

JUST LOOK AT THAT FONT. I'm a font nerd, I can't help it, okay?


And now for the bigger postcard size photocards! I normally love getting just the little ones since they kind of remind me of playing cards or trading cards but I also love getting big ones every now and then. The pictures are rather nice in the concept though they reminded me of just how UNCOOL I really am. Leave it to a single photo to insult your very existence, ha ha ha. *Clears throat.* Moving on.

And here is the bonus set of photocards that I got with this album as a pre-order gift, Yay! Now these are probably my favorite set that I've received so far with an album. I don't know, they just look so edgy and nice with the simple background and bright red of it.

Plus the group picture is squad goals.

And now for the poster! I forgot to add the actual album into the picture for size reference but since the posters are always big anyway in the albums I get, just assume this another huge one. Because it is. Sorry for the strange angle of this too, I took the picture in the evening and only used my floor lamp as lighting. My overhead light cast too much of a glare and was way too yellow to edit out and make look nice. I obviously could've just waited until morning to take a picture in the natural lighting but I like making my life harder than it has to be so yeah, here we are. Enjoy.

And that is officially it for this post! I really hope you guys enjoyed this album unboxing since it was super fun for me to put together. I also tried out a different way of laying out my pictures so as to make the post a little shorter and not have to upload so many pictures. Let me know if you guys like this layout better or not. I'm quite liking it so I think I'll stick with it for the next few unboxings.

Previous Album Unboxings:

Okay my peeps, I'll say by for now until my next post. Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!



2 comments: