Saturday, September 13, 2014

Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Rating: PG
Score: 5 stars
Genre: Romance, YA Fiction

Anna is happy in Atlanta. She has a loyal best friend and a crush on her coworker at the movie theater. So she's not too pleased when her father decides to send her to a boarding school in Paris for her senior year. But despite not speaking a word of French, Anna meets some cool new friends, including the handsome Étienne St. Clair, who quickly becomes her best friend. Unfortunately he's taken- and Anna might be too. Will a year of romantic near misses end with the French kiss she's been waiting for?

Review:
Pros:
1. This story of romance and loyalty is just the definition of a perfect love story! This book holds a secure proud place on my bookshelf and I will more than likely be picking it up again in the near future. If you love Sarah Dessen or Gayle Forman, this book will steal your hearts!

2. The characters in this book are definitely some of my favorites! I just fell in love with them and their personalities. I loved watching their friendship grow stronger with each day and struggles they go through including the overwhelming romance that made your own heart beat faster with each beautiful chapter.

3. It was so beautifully and wonderfully written that I just flew through it in a matter of hours. It was so easy to read and so well written, I just wanted to jump right in the book and emerse myself in the emotions and romance. Once again, Stephanie Perkins does not fail in making you fall in love with one of her characters!

4. The story really captured the emotions and the feeling of being in love! It was truly magical in every sense and I just loved how each page kept you on the edge of your seat wondering when the French Kiss will finally happen! Truly romantic, charming and funny at times. You'll want to live inside the story forever.

Age Recommendation: 13+

I hope you guys enjoyed this book review! If you have any more book requests you would like me to review, just leave a comment or send me an email! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

FOLLOW ME:
TWITTER: @BooksMusicLife1
INSTAGRAM: @Books.Music.Life

No comments:

Post a Comment