Friday, February 27, 2015

Top 5 Friday: Series!

If you enjoyed seeing my Top 5 favorite trilogies last Friday, here are my top 5 favorite series at the moment! It was really hard narrowing my picks down to just five so keep in mind that these are just an iota of picks!

5. The Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter
I grew up in my teen years reading this series after a friend of mine introduced me to them! I still remember how excited I was when the third book was coming out! I plan on rereading this series sometime this year and I'm stoked about it.
 
4. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
 
I fell in love with the first two books in this series but for some reason never continued to the next two. I plan on rereading the first two books and picking up the last two in the series so I can finally finish the series and find out what happens next!
 
3. The Selection by Kierra Cass
 
I loved the first book in this series and pretty much pulled all my hair out during the second but I'm excited to pick up the third book! The fourth book in this series "The Heir" comes out in just a few weeks and I can't wait to get my hands on it!
 
2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
 
Yet another series my friend introduced me to and I seriously love this series so much!! I haven't read "Cress" yet but I plan to read it in March because I desperately need to know what happens next before the fourth and final book in the series "Winter" is released in November!
 
1. A Series Of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
If you follow me on Instagram then you already saw this coming. I grew up reading this series over and over again and it never gets old for me. I've read this series three times and this year I want to read the entire series for a fourth time. Oh nostalgia . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment