Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Wrap-Up and March TBR!

Hey booknerds! I'm here with another wrap-up for the month! I had a really good month of reading and I really hope that next month is good to me as well! Here's all the books I read this month!

All Fall Down by Ally Carter (Embassy Row #1)
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (Series Of Unfortunate Events #1) (reread)
To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (TATBILB #1)
Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Throne Of Glass #1)
Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
A Time To Reap by Jonas Lee (Carter Gabel #1) (ebook)
Brooklynn's Bridge by K.T. Hunter (Brooklynn's Bridge #1) (ebook)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #1) (reread)
 
Not Shown In Picture
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children Graphic Novel by Ransom Riggs
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Chibi Vampire by Yuna Kagesaki (Chibi Vampire #1)
 
And Here's my TBR for March!
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #2)
The Anybodies by N.E. Bode (The Anybodies #1)
Cress by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #3)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #1)


2 comments:

  1. You've read some good books last month :) Anya's ghost has been on my TBR for some time now. How did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had it on my TBR as well but stumbled upon it accidentally at my library and decided to finally pick it up. I just heard so many great things about it through social media and I highly recommend it! The story was great and the art was amazing!

      Delete