Hello, my lovelies! I'm officially back in the blogosphere after a hectic and busy few weeks! So to celebrate, I thought I would do a fun little tag for you guys. I was tagged by Marissa from the lovely blog For Fun Reading List and you should really check it out because it's the nicest blog like ever! Anyhoo, here's the tag so I hope y'all enjoy!
1. Spring Showers: What would spring be without the life-giving showers that are a sure sign that spring is here? Share a book that is a quick read and sure to lift your spirits.
I fell in love with Drizzle by Kathleen Van Cleve when I first read it a few years ago and it's one of my favorite children's books. It's about a magical farm where plants taste like chocolate, bugs talk and so much more! It's sure to be a fun read.
2. Colorful Flowers: After the showers come beautiful flowers of all colors. Pick a book that has a pretty flower or floral pattern somewhere on the cover.
I haven't read this book yet but I just had to buy it a couple of weeks ago because of the gorgeous cover! It has a pretty interesting synopsis as well so I'm excited to check it out soon!
3. Shades of Green: Between the grass, the leaves on the trees, and all of the new flowers, there are so many shades of green everywhere in spring. Can you think of a book that is driven by conflict over money?
From what I remember about this book, pretty much everything the main characters did as well as the people of social importance did and said what they did for money and to keep up their images. I haven't continued the series but I hope to some day.
4. Picnics & Strolls in the Park: After months of being stuck inside there is nothing like an escape to the park. Share a book that has an iconic scene in a park - or at least a book that has a scene in a park that was vivid to you.
How can anyone forget about Funky Bones? I mean come on, the name is amazing.
5. All Things Fresh & New: Spring is the season for new, share a book that has caught your eye this season and is brand new - even if you haven't read it yet, or might not ever!
I actually got my Barnes & Noble order in the mail the other day and I'm currently rereading The Heir to refresh myself before jumping into The Crown. I'm so excited to get started on it!
6. Running Shoes, Flip-flops, Sandals, Rain boots: You have to admit the selection for footwear goes up significantly in the Spring. Pick a book that showcases a foot or shoe on the cover.
This is pretty much the only book I own with a shoe on the cover and it's pretty darn cool too! But ask me to show a book with an eye on it and it would take me a while.
So that's it! Here are some lovely people that I tag to do this:
Olivia @ Olivia's Catastrophe
Noelia @ A Day In Bookland
Soudha @ Of Stacks and Cups
Fiona @ A Girl Between The Pages
Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!