Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Song Of The Week #2


Howdy, everyone! I hope you've all been having a great week so far and had a fun weekend. As promised, today I bring you guys the second installment of Song Of The Week which is a new segment that I've decided to add to this little blog of mine. Not going to lie, it was a bit of a struggle to come up with just one song to feature this week since recently I've come across some awesome songs that make me want to dance.

BUT, I was able to pull myself together and buckle down with just one song to share with you all. I would try to explain how much I love this song that I've chosen for the week but that would take forever so I'll just let you listen to the track if you're curious. Enjoy my lovely bookworms! 


______________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

Do you have any song suggestions? Please leave any suggestions at all in the comments down below because I LOVE discovering new songs and have PLENTY to share with you all in the future. Rock on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment