Saturday, January 30, 2016

January Wrap-Up and Haul!


So this month was a pretty slow one when it comes to my reading. Sadly, I didn't read many books or at least as many books that I would've loved to have read this month. I was pretty busy with school and my art classes and add in the fact that I've been pretty sick for the past few days and didn't want to do anything but sleep and watch Netflix. Needless to say, the last thing I was able to do was read. BUT, I did read two books that I was excited to get to so here's my little baby wrap-up and haul!

WRAP-UP:
17232726222054

The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket (ASOUE #6) (Audiobook- Reread)
The Right Family by Susan B. Roara (The Right Family #1)

And I'm also currently reading two books:
2412051928511336

I'm really enjoying both books and can't wait to see how they end! 'Morph' by Milliam D, Colella was requested for a review and I plan on uploading that within a few days. Finally, a new review for you guys.

HAUL:

Mixed Bags by Melody Carlson (Carter House Girls #1)- Amazon- $4
The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith- Amazon- $4
The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket (ASOUE #6) (Audiobook)- Amazon- $7
Color Me Creative by Christina Webb (Gift for a friend)- Amazon- $5
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll- Amazon- Free*
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White (1952 Edition)- Library- $1  

*I received the wrong edition of Alice In Wonderland that I ordered so the company let me keep it and refunded my money. They were so super nice!

ALBUMS:

Home Soundtrack by Various Artists (Gift for a friend)- Amazon- $4 
Pageant Material by Kacey Musgraves- Wal-Mart- $13
Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson (Deluxe Edition)- Amazon- $7
Don't Forget by Demi Lovato- Wal-Mart- $5


So that's it! 
I didn't buy many books this month which is awesome since I have quite a few things I need to get over the next few weeks for birthdays, art classes, and book releases that I'm really excited about. I hope you guys enjoyed this haul and wrap-up! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!


No comments:

Post a Comment