Sunday, September 13, 2015

Coffee Book Tag!


So this time I'm going to be doing what I think is the most awesome tag ever!! Books? Coffee? Two of my favorite things in the whole entire world combined? Yes please! So anyhoo, now that I've freaked out enough, I wasn't tagged by anybody to do this tag but that hasn't stopped me before so deal with it. This tag was originally created by BangadyBanz so be sure to check out the video! Drum roll please . . .

1. Black. Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
I don't really know if this series has hardcore fans but they sure are dedicated. I LOVE the Daughter Of Smoke and Bone series and I'm dying to find out how the third book wraps up the series! No spoilers please!! These are hard to get into because of the writing style but I found it magical and poetic!

2. Peppermint Mocha. Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.

I feel like the default answer for this one is any Harry Potter book but I haven't read that series yet (*runs and hides*) BUT I do see Let It Snow pop up every winter which isn't that surprising since it is three holiday short stories which I LOVED. 

3. Hot Chocolate. What's your favorite children's book?

I think I name this one every single time whenever I run into this question. But what I can say? Charlotte's Web is just such a classic and it's actually such a quick read, not to mention that it has talking animals. You can't get any cooler than that.

4. Double Shot of Espresso. Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

So for this one, I have two choices. The first is The Scorch Trials because (1) I'm currently rereading it and (2) I still remember my experience reading it last year and being so invested in the book that I read it in two sittings! Needless to say, I just could not put it down.

Now for Cress. OH MY GOODNESS!!! From start to finish I just read it like crazy!! I NEEDED to know how it ended ASAP. And can we just talk about pages 544 and 545? OH. MY. DOG.

5. Starbucks. Name a book you see everywhere.
It's not exactly science to figure out why this book is in every single bookstore and website since, you know, the movie comes out in a few weeks. Or is it already out? Either way, there is a ton of excitement surrounding this book and it's adaptation.

6. That Hipster Coffee Shop. Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.

For this one, I chose an author who seriously deserves WAY more readers!! I read one of her books earlier this year and it was SO GOOD! Never have a felt so emotionally lost after reading such a short book. I needed more!! The amazing author I'm talking about is Amelia Carter whom I follow on instagram and you should too. I loved Love Of The Undefined because of it's unique and touching story. Check out my review of it linked above to find out my complete thoughts about it!

24424804

7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf! Name a book you were expecting more from.

Decaf! The horror!! Anyway, I might get a little hate from my choice but I have to say that I was expecting a little more out of Throne Of Glass because of how hyped it is and how much people are going crazy over the series. I hear that it gets better as the series progresses and I do plan on continuing with the books but at the moment, it's not my top priority. 

8. The Perfect Blend. Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.

I honestly can't express my love for this series in words. They're so good with all the action, wittiness, romance, adventure, dystopian, fantasy feels going on throughout each book that it's just perfect in every way. These books were a teaspoon of sugar, hit you with something bitter, got a littler sweeter, turned bitter again, became the sweetest of all, then bitter again and somewhere in there, was both at the same time. Okay, I'm done.

I'm not sure who to tag for this one so if you want to do this, just say you were tagged by yours truly! I would love to see your answers for these so if you want, leave a link to your Coffee Book Tag post down below! 

Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!




No comments:

Post a Comment