Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Wrap-Up and September TBR!


So this month I fell into a reading slump and didn't read the amount of books I wanted to but at least I got through a few, right? Here are the books I read this month and I'm happy to say, I actually had a really great month of reading by just how much I enjoyed the ones I read! Here they are!


The Secret Of The Old Clock by Carolyn Keene (Nancy Drew Mystery #1) (4 stars)

Not Shown In Picture:
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (2 stars)
Death Note Vol. 3 by Tsugumi Ohba (4 stars)

September TBR!

A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas (ACOTAR #1)
An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (The Maze Runner #2) (reread)
Paperweight by Meg Haston

TBR Challenge: 
Read a book set in a different country.

My pick: Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (AATFK #1) (reread)

So what are YOU reading this month? I'd love to know! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!


2 comments:

  1. Love your list! I want to read Anna and the French Kiss so badly but I keep forgetting! I'm loving the Throne of Glass series so much I can't put them down. So much to read...so little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally feel you on the whole time thing ;) So many books to read and it only gets bigger!

      Delete