Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Book Haul and Wrap-Up!


Hello, everybody! Today, I'm here with my book haul for June as well as a wrap-up of all the books that I read this month! I won't be posting a TBR since I can never seem to stick to those so I'll pretty much just be reading whatever I feel like reading in July along with some books that I received for review. Anyway, let's get on with probably the longest book haul I've had in quite a while.


BOOK HAUL:

Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins (Rebel Belle #2) -Amazon- $5
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan -Amazon- $4
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson -Amazon- $5
This Is My Brain On Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer -Amazon- $4
_______________________________________________

EBOOKS:
The Distance From A to Z by Natalie Blitt
_______________________________________________


FOR REVIEW:
Sunborn Rising: Beneath The Fall by Aaron Safronoff
Zero by Morgan Dark
The Killer In Me by Margot Harrison
(Giveaways for all three coming soon!)
_______________________________________________


CDS:
The First Time by Kelsea Ballerini (Deluxe Edition) -Wal-Mart- $10
Daya by Daya (Digital Download) -Google Play Music- $3
_______________________________________________

Now for all of the books I read this month! I didn't read as many books as I would've liked to but at least I did get some reading done, right? I've been busy with some projects I'm working on over the summer so any time I get to read, I will gladly read a few pages!

253305442607419428767184
2537689327876704

Zero by Morgan Dark (review + giveaway on July 3!)
Sunborn Rising: Beneath The Fall by Aaron Safronoff (review + giveaway on July 4!)
_______________________________________________

So that's it for this month! What was your favorite read of the month? Let me know in the comments and help me make my TBR even bigger than it already is. Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!



4 comments:

  1. You’ve read a lot of interesting looking books this month! I’ve been thinking of picking up Nerve, because I saw the movie trailer and it just sounded like a cool story. I don’t really know if I’ll actually like the book though because it’s been getting quite mixed reviews. Then again, I just might pick it up to see for myself XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this month was very good to me when it comes to reading! I'm really excited to dive into Nerve simply because I'm a video game lover. I've seen the mixed reviews but as you said, I'll just have to see for myself if I like it or not :D

      Delete
  2. Quite a nice haul right there! I hope you enjoy all your new books <3 I love the title My Brain on Boys so that is one review I will eagerly waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was sold as soon as I heard the title on that one! I'm really excited to read and review it since it sounds like it's going to be tons of fun to read :D

      Delete