Monday, March 23, 2015

Music Matching Monday: To All The Boys I've Loved Before

This book is one of my favorite contemporaries so naturally I had to pair a song with this book! There are so many songs that I listened too that could easily be paired with this book so it was pretty hard narrowing the selection down to one. I decided on a song, however, that reminded me of Lara Jean and Peter's relationship. Lara Jean, at first, starts "dating" Peter in order to get her mind off things and it also helped that it made one of her crushes jealous in the process. Even though the two kind of hate each other a bit, the chemistry between the two is just undeniable. I loved watching Lara Jean and Peter become something they never actually intended on becoming, going from frienemies to two teens that are totally into each other no matter how hard they try to deny it. Peter is constantly trying to figure Lara Jean out and picking on her which drives the girl insane. They can't stand each other at times but they can't stop feeling something for each other either. Lara Jean really struggles to figure out her feelings for Peter when she knows he's both good and bad for her.
 
BAD FOR ME by Megan and Liz
 


No comments:

Post a Comment