Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Extremely Belated 1-Year Blogiversary!!

 
Hey bookworms! So this morning, I was wondering when exactly I posted my very first blog post and what it was and I saw that it was in fact on June 9th, 2014 when I first started The Bookworm Central! And to think it all started with just a small (very boring) movie review! I still remember writing it like it was yesterday. Shall we take a look at my old posts? Specifically my very first post being the movie review and my very first book review!
 
                                           
      Famous by Todd Strasser                                                     TFIOS Movie Review
 
If you read these two reviews then you can obviously see how different my current and newer reviews are from the majority of my old ones. I've honestly come so far with my book reviews and my blog in general! I eventually started making this blog not only for book reviews, but for book-to-movie news and reviews, fun playlists, book tags and more. I'm so happy with where my blog is now and I can't wait to see where my blog goes next! In just a year, I've not only grown as a blogger but also as a teen just wanting to share her thoughts on some very cool books and other cool stuff.
When I first started my blog, I was a little scared to be reviewing books and giving my honest opinion about books that I read because I wasn't sure how people would take it. I learned along the way that honesty about my opinions was what people actually wanted to hear. I've made so many new friends on the blogosphere as well as on bookstagram and Goodreads! I love each and every one of you for checking out my blog even if it was just one time! Read on bookworms! See you guys in the next chapter! 
P.S. I wanted to do something special for my very belated blogiversary but I wasn't sure what to do! If you guys have any ideas, please let me know in the comments!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment